- Club – just practice with us; no competitions
- Track Team– practice and compete with us (distance events only)
- Track will be limited to distance events only (1/2 mile, mile, 2 mile, and distance relays)
- Runners wanting to compete in track must complete the Grey or Black pre-season running plan – Contact Coach Fresella for more info
- Schedule - TBD
- Physicals – We will need physicals for all of our runners, both club and team members. Physicals last for one year, so most of you should be fine. If you didn’t run Cross Country with us last season, please bring a copy of your physical paperwork to practice. Forms can be found on www.okcknights.com.
- Registrations – Registration ends on February 1st for Track Team members. Track team member must register by this date. Although track team members must register by this date, there is NO registration deadline for those choosing to join us as a "Club" member. Click here to go to our registration page
Important note to Track Team parents – The coaches will need help from our parents again this year. Due to our work schedule, we will not be able to make every meet. We will need at least one parent per meet to act as our representative. Please let me know which meet(s) you can help with.
- Physicals – required for all runners. See above.
- Registration – required for all runners. See above.
Who can participate?
- Practices at Oklahoma Christian University track
- Monday and Thursday nights, 6:00pm
- March thru April
- HS Boys and Girls (9-12th grade)
- MS Boys and Girls (7-8th grade)