1. Understand that you represent Christ, your family, and your team.
2. Be courteous to those we come into contact with, both at practice and at competitions.
3. Demonstrate good sportsmanship at all times. This means being modest in victory and gracious in defeat.
4. Show respect to the schools, volunteers, and officials hosting our practices and races.
5. Refrain from the use of alcohol, tobacco, and illegal drugs.
6. Avoid the use of profanity or demeaning speech.
7. Be encouragers.
8. Understand that the team comes before the welfare of an individual runner.
9. Show up for practice on time, ready to run at 7pm. Roll call with coaches is from 6:50 to 7:00.
10. Accomplish home-practice workouts as assigned. Too many missed workouts will result in moving down one level (e.g. Black squad to Grey squad).
11. Obtain a coach's excusal ahead of time to miss a practice or race.
12. Obtain a coach's permission prior to engaging in other athletic events.
13. Seek to resolve personal conflicts with teammates. Speak to them first and seek reconciliation. Elevate problems to a coach if necessary.
And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Colossians 3:17